We are an English registered company number 11816014, whose registered address is Kemp House, 160 City Road London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom
We control the ways your personal data are collected and the purposes for which your personal data are used by Ksenia Mirella LTD and are the “data controller” for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If at any time you wish to enquire on what data we hold on you please contact us Info@kseniamirella.com
Who is this policy for?
We may keep personal data in order to provide you with the level of service you require from us. This includes but is not limited to: clients, suppliers, social media engagers.
When do we collect your personal data?
We may collect personal data from you in the following ways:
· When you make an online purchase on our website www.kseniamirella.com
· When you contact us by email enquiring about our services, this includes any email with an @kseniamirella.com domain name (e.g. Info@kseniamirella.com)
· When you engage with us on social media
· When you complete any surveys we send you
· When you comment on or review our services
· When you’ve given a third party permission to share with us information they hold about you
What personal data do we collect?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, outlined in the following ways:
· Identity Data including first name, last name, title.
· Contact Data including billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers. We will also collect your social media username if you interact with us through those channels.
· Financial Data including card details for the purpose of refunds
· Transaction Data including details about payment to and from you and other details of products you have purchased from us.
· Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us including the newsletter/blogs.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to be able to ship goods a valid address is required). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How and why do we use your personal Data?
We will only use your data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following ways:
· Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
· Examples of how we use information held about you include:
Who do we share your personal data with?
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes outlined in 'How and why we use your personal data’.
Examples of the kind of third parties we work with are:
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Sharing your data with third parties for their own purposes:
Change of Purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it.
How do we protect your Data?
The security of your personal data is very important to us, we have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
How long do we keep your Data?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
What rights do you have regarding your personal Data?
If at any time you may wish to do the following please contact us on Info@kseniamirella.com
· Request access to your personal Data
· Request correction of the personal Data that we hold about you
· Request erasure of your personal Data
· You have the right to stop the use of your personal data for direct marketing activity through all channels, or selected channels. We must always comply with your request.
If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
We will try our best to respond to all legitimate requests within 14 working days.